Friday, January 1, 2010

Brandi's Top 10

I like to make lists. See here: I've made 3 "Top 10 Lists" for 2009.

Top 10 things about getting Leukemia:

  1. It's a rare opportunity to rest
  2. I know who I can rely on
  3. Seeing friends and family shine
  4. Warm Blankets
  5. I know I am loved
  6. It's like attending your own funeral
  7. Letting go
  8. Witnessing amazing efforts
  9. Appreciating everything
  10. Presents!


Top 10 books I've read this year:
(In no particular order)

  1. Gulliver's Travels
  2. The Count of Monte Cristo
  3. Call of the Wild
  4. Frankenstein
  5. Robinson Crusoe
  6. Peter Pan & Wendy
  7. Slaughterhouse Five
  8. Love in the Age of Cholera
  9. The Left Hand of Darkness
  10. Poised for Grace


Top 10 movies I've seen this year:
(In no particular order)

  1. The Madness of King George
  2. Son of Rambow
  3. Let the Right One In
  4. The Fountain
  5. Who Killed the Electric Car
  6. Never Cry Wolf
  7. Crash
  8. Synecdoche NY
  9. Juno
  10. Star Trek 2009

Honorable Mention: Letters from Iwo Jima and Flags of Our Fathers.
The best thing about 2009? It is over. (Can I get a "whoo hoo!").

No comments: