Friday, January 2, 2009

Yes! Yes! Yes!


You never know just what will be the thing to change your mood. I never expected that a day in the hospital, undergoing a CT scan, a lumbar puncture with Chemotherapy, and a bone marrow sample would help put things back in perspective but, it did. I'm doing well, and I am very hopeful for the future. The LDS Hospital Blood and Bone Marrow rocks. I love my team! If you ever have leukemia, go here!

But the kicker was the package I found on my doorstep on returning home. My friend Jennifer Laffranchini Hane makes chocolate, or so I had heard. This woman does not make chocolate, she makes the most incredible shakti-packed morsels of bliss I have ever consumed. These items are magical, medicinal wonders. 

What ever you are doing, stop now. Order chocolates from Raw Chocolatier

No comments: